Friday, February 22, 2008

Survival


Dark Feet
Originally uploaded by Arsmor
After the fifth time Mr K insisted I would probably not develop a fatal case of ringworm, I finally let him drag me to his Jiu Jitsu class. Ninety minutes of hurting muscles I was unaware of and feeling random parts of me jiggle unappetizingly. Translation: fine, Mr K, I admit - it was pretty fun. I feel like I should get that out in the open know because my thighs are hinting that I may have a different opinion on the matter when I wake up in the morning.

You are probably wondering why the foot picture to the right... I am such a girl sometimes: before going to class, I took a bath and washed my hair and - an error in judgment on my part - I exfoliated my feet. I figured other people were going to see them, so I should get rid of the more egregious dry skin, right? Yeah, well apparently that skin is there for a reason because now my nicely exfoliated toes are totally skinned up - the tops of my big toes look like a nicely pounded chicken breast... oh well. Lesson learned.

Anyway, off to bed in a few for me. Night night!

No comments: