Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy as a bee in springtime...


Flowers
Originally uploaded by hellomizk
I know I've been doing poorly with the blogging, but when my dad pointed it out I promised I would try and do better... and that was almost a week ago. I do have an excuse though... at least for the past 5 or so days - I have a guest! One of my buddies from Virginia came to visit so we've been keeping very busy and walking walking walking everyday.

A couple days ago we took the train to Montreux where we walked along Lake Geneva and then went to see the Chateau de Chillon. We walked a little over 6 miles that day and were both sore and tired by the time we got home. I tried jiu jitsu that night but was just too tired and out of sorts - I ended up sitting about half of the class out. Ah well - at least I tried... or something.

Yesterday we went to Zürich for the day and walked through what is easily the biggest art museum I have ever seen - the Kunsthaus. We saw Picassos, Kandinskys, Renoirs, Monets, Van Goghs, etc etc etc. Very impressive - we will definitely be taking Mama C! We managed to clock yet another 6 miles of walking before finally getting home.

Today we went to the thermal baths in Charmey and then for a delicious cheese fondue. I'm near collapse right now - whether from exhaustion or relaxation, I'm not sure.

More later!

P.S. I would be inclined to blog more if I got more comments mom and dad - hint hint. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, original, fantastic artwork and inspiring use of verbs. Wow!
More more!
Author!
Love
Dad