Tuesday, July 3, 2007

B.O.B. Day

Today we took half of a ton of stuff to the dump to recycle and get rid of. I had never been before - there were so many birds there!B.O.B. is for Big Ole Buzzards because they were everywhere and so plump! I was amazed at how ungross it was - who knew. Anyway, we're slowly making progress in getting rid of things. Currently we're waiting for passport stuff and then we get started on visa stuff, so hopefully within the next week or so we'll have a better idea of an actual moving date. Our lovely kitties - Sega and Atari - are moving in with my parents this coming weekend, which is going to be sad for us but lots of fun for my parents because they're the funniest and most affectionate cats... at least Sega is. Other than that we have nothing exciting going on - tomorrow is craft store and book store day for me - hurrah!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I am so sorry that you have to leave your cats in US! I know that this must be heart breaking for you!